Friday, January 12, 2024

Do Sissies Ever Sleep?

Kaaren slept very little. Not because I made him rise early but because it was just natural for him.
He was up before me every day and many times was still up when I retired.
I miss having my coffee served to me first thing in the morning.
I also miss having him make me come while I having my breakfast.
But I guess our friend Dee must have inquired about his schedule and he wrote this answer.
I have no idea why he didn’t post it himself.

Mrs K





My friend Dee asked me....do sissies ever sleep....

Dee I'm a very early riser....lots to do in the morning....lay out her outfit for the day along with an assortment of shoes because she like to pick her own! Start the coffee, check the menu to see what she wants for breakfast, shower, do my hair and makeup, put on whatever she left out for me to wear last night....have a cup of coffee...pick up the papers from out front and leave the Wall Street Journal on top next to her plate....she likes her orange juice freshly squeezed...no seeds or I'm in trouble....and so on until it's time to wake her....the beautiful woman I get to see every morning makes it all worthwhile!!!











2 comments:

  1. Kaaren sounds like a treasure to have the years you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaaren quite often commented on posts at my blog around 4:40 AM or so, and I had asked if s!ssies ever slept. I even made a caption about it in 2018, which perhaps this was a response post for. Kaaren responded to that caption, since I made him the star of it. Here's Kaaren's comment:

    "The irony here is that I woke up late yesterday and didn't have time to respond as I was playing catch up all day!!!!
    I love the idea of all the automation.....as if my wife would allow that!!! This is the woman, after all, who had me on my hands and knees cleaning the floor because there were no mops available in town!!!
    As to my early rising....well I usually get by quite nicely on about 4 hours of sleep....maybe some days I'll take a little catnap in the afternoon if all my chores are done....and to be honest I really try to have the Saturday Matinee post ready to go by Thursday at the latest....and if I'm feeling it maybe I'll be able to write more than one!!!!
    As always I thank you for letting me guest star in your blog!!!
    Love and Kisses, Kaaren"

    To Mrs. K .. I'll send you the link so you can see the caption I made for Kaaren that probably inspired this post.

    ReplyDelete