Wednesday, January 3, 2024

OK

Over the years there were several instances where I had Kaaren remove posts that I felt could lead to his being identified.
That was a hard and fast rule.
I am successful in the corporate world and I tried my hardest to avoid scandal.
My husband as a sissy cuckold would have been a scandal.
When i saw this post I was going to delete it because I actually thought that this was a pic of Kaaren.
The resemblance is uncanny. This could be him. It took me a couple of looks to make sure. 
Maybe some day, after I retire, I’ll post an actual pic of Kaaren but for now this is as close as it gets.

Mrs K




"What do you think Sweetheart is this OK?"
"That's just perfect Sissy.....my friends are going to love you like that...."
"It's going to be pretty embarrassing for me....are you sure?"
"I've already told them all about you Sissy.....now they want to see....."
"Well if it's what you want...."
"That's my good girl.....now go wait by the door....they should be here soon!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."















6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. We can respect your rules, they are sensible for people in some circumstances, you say they apply to you.

    My, that is a sweet looking girl. I am sure your guests appreciated Kaaren. But not as much as you did. You sound like you two were very much i love.

    Share what you wish when you wish. You are under no obligations. You have been very generous to us already since Kaaren's passing. We miss Kaaren too, but not as much as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I was the breadwinner in our family I wanted it understood that I didn’t want to find out that my Sweetheart had been recognized by anyone who could potentially damage my career.
      Kaaren understood the rules but he still occasionally broke them.
      There are two actual pictures of Kaaren that I let stay. Both were taken from behind and you’d really have to have known Kaaren pretty intimately to recognize him from that angle.
      Posting these musings by my Kaaren has made me feel a little bit better.
      It’s like I can feel him with me and that fills some of the emptiness.

      Mrs K

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I'd always assumed the profile pic was Kaaren, but this is even cuter. w/o the bulge, it even reminds me of someone I used to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The profile pic was actually Kaaren at first but I made him change it.
      There are, I believe, two pictures of him that I let him leave up as we both agreed it would have been impossible to identify him. I really don’t remember how long ago they were posted but they were both taken from behind at someplace other than our house.

      Mrs K

      Delete
  3. Kaaren must have been a real cutie, such luscious hair

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaren began growing his hair out years ago. He usually kept it in a ponytail which was convenient to hold onto while I was using my strap-on.
      Plus I spent hours styling it just for fun.
      Yes he was a real cutie.

      Mrs K

      Delete