Friday, February 16, 2018

My Analyst Had Some Questions

I arrived promptly at my analysts office, disappointing her receptionist who was just taking her paddle from her desk drawer!!! She sent me right in and Dr.Dee was waiting in her big leather chair....
"Good afternoon Kaaren I'm glad to see you again....it's been a while since our last session....you're looking pretty today!"
I blushed....
"Thank you Dr. Dee, you're looking very pretty too!!!"
"Well aren't you just the sweetest little sissy....thank you......I've been going through your file....did you know it's the biggest file I have here?"
"No Dr. Dee....I guess that means I must be a mess...."
"No Sissy....let's just say you're interesting....anyway today I was wondering about this thing you mentioned several times in our sessions....the hands free orgasm!!! I must admit I'm intrigued by the whole idea and I think I'd like to explore this with you....so if you don't mind....here let me just tie those hands back...there....too tight Sissy?"
"No Dr Dee....that feels just fine!"
When she pulled up her skirt and settled my face between her thighs I didn't have the heart to tell her she had gotten the basic concept wrong....but this was certainly alright too and I demonstrated my abilities with as much enthusiasm as I could   and it must have gone well because after a few minutes her receptionist came in to see what all the noise was about!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Well, it was still "a no hands orgasm" for me! I was also amazed that you could write twitter messages with your tongue .. very precise!

    ReplyDelete