Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Thank You Miss Hallen

He cleared his throat....it had been so long since he had spoken other than a couple of gasps and grunts...
"I just want to thank you for all you've done for me Miss Hallen....it's been years since I've felt this good....this powerful..."
"No, no Miss Hallen let me continue....when you first came to care for me I wasn't sure you had my best interests at heart....I thought you might be conspiring with my son to kill me and get my fortune....perhaps you didn't think I could hear your whispered conversations....but let me assure you even in my crippled old body, one of the few things the stroke didn't take from me was my hearing....in fact it had improved!!! Why? Who knows!!! The brain is a mysterious thing!!!!"
"I heard you tell my son how you loved him and how good your life together would be once I was gone and you two could have my millions!!! I have to thank you for that Miss Hallen.....up until that very moment I had no idea how evil, how treacherous my only child had become!!!"
"But I heard you, tell him you wouldn't kill me. you couldn't bring yourself to take a man's life....even a life as diminished as mine....confined to my sickbed....unable to communicate....unable to move!!!"
"You said if I was to be startled it might push my weak heart beyond it's breaking point....then when I awoke to find the two of you in bed next to me sweating and clawing at each other like dogs in heat, I began to prepare for the end!"
"Yes Miss Hallen, you were right....my heart couldn't handle much stress and the two of you were piling it on....then when you came to my room and announced your impending marriage to my son I knew the time had come for me at last!!!"
"You see Miss Hallen, when you become as wealthy as I have there's always a contingency plan!!! You might have thought that you needed to speak an incantation for it to work but as you can see that's not true...."
"So I want to thank you Miss Hallen....I'm sure I'll have a wonderful long life in your strong young body, and spending my next lifetime as a female just seems like a delightful bonus....and just think you've gotten what you wanted too!!! All my millions are yours now and you can enjoy them for the rest of your life....which I'm afraid to say is probably only going to be a few more hours..."
"So thank you Miss Hallen for keeping yourself in shape....I'm already feeling new sensations that I must say are exciting....I'll be sure to familiarize myself with how it all works before I, well you know what I mean don't you....it's kind of like being a virgin again....oh my this is going to be such fun!!!!"
"So thank you Miss Hallen....don't you worry about me...I have the password for all the bank accounts and I'll have all that burdensome money transferred to my new accounts before you're even cold...."
"So thank you for the last time Miss Hallen, and goodbye!"
She lay there....encased in this withered old shell, she couldn't see her body walk away but she heard every step!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Loiraça gostosa,Delicia de bunda e coxas linda,adoraria de te lamber todinha e socar essa pica de 23 cm até o saco bela,que tesão,estou peladão aqui e fiquei de pintão levantado de desejo,beijos…

    ReplyDelete