Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Matinee - A Galaxy Far Away

This one is obviously one of the first Saturday Matinee posts that Kaaren wrote.
It’s not the feature,it’s more of a “short”.
But it’s still fun and brought me a smile.
I hope you enjoy it too,

Mrs K




"I am Robo-Dildo and I've come from a distant galaxy! My mission is to test the sexual response pf the primitive natives!"
"But...I was just trying on my wife's dress...I'm not a woman..."
"Processing input.......OK Sissy I am ready to record your sexual response!"
"Noooooo!!!!"














3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Brings a smile to my lips, and probably the S!ssy's lips too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m thinking of trying to pull all the Matinee posts together and publishing them.
      I hope you know that Kaaren wrote quite a few of them with you in mind.
      He really did enjoy your comments and was always smiling when you liked one of his posts.

      Mrs K

      Delete
    2. Thank you again, Mrs. K. Our humor often coincided with each other, so I usually got a kick out of it. Being sexy and silly at the same time is a skill that most people cannot master. I'm glad I was in his thoughts often, as there were so many times where I posted something and wondered, "I can only imagine what Kaaren is going to say when she sees this one!"

      Delete