Monday, June 17, 2019

A Deal

"Alright Baby....I'm wearing the sexy lingerie you picked out....do you like it?"
"Oh yes....I love it!!!!"
"Does it make you horny to see me dressed like this?"
"Oh yes Sweetheart!!!!"
"Now are you ready to wear what I picked out for you?"
"Oh yes Baby.....I can't wait!!!!"
"Well then, I want you to wear this chastity cage for me....I want you to lock it on and then hand the keys to me!!!!"
"But....how will we have sex....I mean...."
"Well.....you could use your imagination....I can think of a few ways you could make me cum!!!!"
"But what about me...."
"Well I've been thinking about that too.....of course you could use your imagination there as well!!!"
"But...."
"Do we have a deal or not....I'm wearing what you wanted after all...."
"Okay....I guess it'll be okay for one night...."
"Sure Baby.....one night.....we'll discuss it in the morning...."











2 comments:

  1. One night. Right. Isn't it cute how gullible newbie sissies can be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The longer he's locked, the better he'll be at giving her pleasure in alternative ways. And the more pleasure he gives, the longer she'll keep him locked.

    ReplyDelete