Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Captive Princess



"Ha ha ha ha....you stupid little Sissy.....you had no idea that I was stealing your birthright, your kingdom from you!!!! But here we are....your fool of a father is in the ground and instead of you taking the throne it's coming to me!!!!"
"You're an evil woman.,...your plan will never succeed....my people will support me....they know I'm, the rightful heir!!!!"
"Don't make me laugh.....I'm going to have the Palace Guards parade you to the Plaza and then one by one they're going to use you like a whore....how much will the people respect their Sissy Prince then?"
"All of them....the whole Palace Guard?"
"Every inch of them Sissy.....they're not going to just use you....they're going to destroy you!!!!"
"Right in the central Plaza? They're going to force themselves on me in the central Plaza? All of them?"
"Yes all of them....I'm becoming impatient with you now.....from this moment you'll be allowed to live but your member will be caged...there will be no more heirs to pester me....and you will be the plaything of the Palace Guards!!! They may use you in whatever way they wish!!!!
"I don't suppose there's any chance that you'll allow me to wear pink latex while all this is going on?"
"What??? Pink what?????
"Never mind.....I'll just take what I can get....."













No comments:

Post a Comment