Monday, December 30, 2019

So Much Better

He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror.....
"I look so much better than she does in this dress!!!!" he said to himself.
He was surprised when the door suddenly swung open....she was home early!!!!"
"Oh my god!!!!! What are you doing....is that my dress...."
He began to stammer that he could explain....that he was just fooling around....that he was just....
"Spin around for me...." she said.
He quickly complied!"
"I can't believe it.....you look so much better than I do in that dress!!!!"
He didn't know what to say.....
"Thank you Sweetheart...."













7 comments:

  1. I would have fun wearing that for my wife! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he was my husband...the end of thes tory will be very very hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and thought "sweet dreams are made of this", and it fit so perfectly!
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete
  4. el vestido es precioso y muy veraniego ami me encantaria llevarlo pues soy muy muy sissyy

    ReplyDelete