Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Don't Laugh



She told me right upfront that she was a witch....that she came from a long line of very powerful witches....I laughed....
"You think witchcraft is funny?"
"Of course....in this day and age....that's something from comic books!!!!"
"Hmmm....what if I told you I could change things so that you'd be available to me every day.....that I would climb on you and ride you for hours and when we were done I would sponge you down and feed you and you could just relax until the next day?"
"That sounds great but I have to work...."
"Not any more....I would give you everything you need.....I am also quite wealthy...."
"So you'd  pay all my expenses? All of them!!!! If I wanted a car you'd buy me one?"
"I can assure you you would not need one....I have an entire garage filled with some of the most exotic sports cars in the world!!!"
"It sounds too good to be true....what's the catch?"
"No catch....your life will be just as I described it......oh one little detail..."
"Aha!!! I knew it...."
"Yes well.....I always have to be on top.....can you deal with that?"
"Can I deal with that? Sure I could deal with that....but why bother talking about this....there's no such thing as real witchcraft...."
"You don't believe me...."
"No.....but it's a fun fantasy....especially the part about you always being on top....I really liked that....."
"And if witchcraft was real and I could cast a spell that would give you exactly the life I've described.....would you want that?"
"Oh Baby.....I'd jump on that in a heartbeat!!!!"
She turned and mumbled something I couldn't quite make out.....and then blackness!!!
When I woke and realized what she had done I nearly kicked the whole place down....
Then she was there.....and a calm came over me.....
"Now now.....I've come to ride you....and I plan to ride you hard....and after I'll scrub you down and feed you.....you have to behave.....I won't have my newest mare kicking up such a fuss!!!!"
And I looked around me and saw a number of horses with pink bows in their manes all trying to avoid eye contact......
Wasn't changing me into a horse enough!!!!! Changing me into a mare was just too much!!!! And I could see that stallion in the big stall eying me....

Yeah I can smile about it now but when it first happened I was really pissed off...











2 comments:

  1. I always try to read the story first and ignore the picture if I can until I'm done. This is one of the first times I knew exactly where it was going from the start, BUT I wasn't disappointed when I saw the picture .. especially with the smile on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well just think about it.....if I was that horse I'd be smiling too!!!
      You know there have been a few times I've considered hiding the pic with a long scroll down at the bottom....but unlike you and I, I bet most people go for the picture first.....
      Thanks as always
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete