Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Every weekend you come here and every weekend my boyfriend's cock ends up inside your mouth.....well Sissy.....I'll teach you a new lesson.....I'm going to make you suck one cock after another all weekend!!!! By the time we're done you'll never want to even see another cock!!!!"
I didn't want to tell her that we had party days at school where we competed to suck as many men's big cocks as we could.....and I certainly didn't want to tell her how many times I'd won!!!!
By the time I was back on the pink bus on my way back to school....my lips were a little swollen and my tummy was full....
Thankfully my classes the next morning didn't involve my mouth at all!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Your lips were a little swollen and your tummy full? Really? I wouldn't have guessed from all those cummy burps you've been sharing in class this morning.

    Thanks for the tasty kisses, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete