Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday Matinee - A Magical Christmas



"Just drop all that stuff you fat bastard.....I'm going to kill you!!!"
"Ho ho ho why on earth would you want to kill me Jimmy.....oh that's right you're jenny now...."
"Yes I told you for years that I didn't want anything except to become a girl....it was all I dreamed of...."
"I know.....your letters were very....clear and intense....so what's the problem?"
"What's the problem!!!! Just look at me.....look what you did to me!!!!"
"I fulfilled your wish Jimmy....oh sorry again....I fulfilled your wish Jenny....I gathered up all the Christmas magic I had left that night and you became a girl....you should be thanking me....after all I don't actually do that for all the boys who want to be girls...."
"You....you mean there are others.....other boys out there like me?"
"Oh yes....thousands, tens of thousands, but I don't have enough magic to grant them all their wishes....usually I just leave them dresses and frilly underwear....you'd be surprised how many of them are happy with just that!!!!"
"But for me....you changed me....."
"That's right....you just wished harder than all the rest...of all the boys in the world you wanted it the most!!!!"
"Then why did you leave me like this Fat Man.....tell me or I swear I'll shoot...."
"Ho ho ho.....bullets can't hurt me....I'm magical...."
"Oh these will kill you alright.....they're silver bullets with your real name carved onto them.....and I personally filled each one with dark Elf blood.....oh yes these will kill you alright!!!!"
"But I don't understand....I gave you what you wanted.....I almost used all my Christmas Magic to make you into a girl!!!!"
"Well you didn't use enough...."
"I had to save the little bit I had left to get back home to the North Pole...."
"And you didn't bother to check on me all year!!!!! To see how the change went....all you're doing is making me want to shoot...."
"But....Jenny....aren't you happy being a girl?"
"Look at me Fat Man....I'm as flat in front as I am behind.....and as far as down there goes.....well let's just say it began to shrink away but the magic died out before I was really a woman.....I mean it's still there but now it's so small I can't even enjoy it like I used to....."
"Oh Jenny....I'm so sorry....I didn't realize that the transformation wasn't complete....so you're telling me that instead of becoming a woman you actually became a really effeminate male?"
"My trigger finger is getting twitchy Fat Man...."
"No need for that Jenny....I'll take you with me back to the North Pole....and we'll get you properly sorted out!!!"
"You'll take me....with you to the North Pole....really?"
"Just leave the gun here and climb in the sleigh....I'll send word to everyone to expect your arrival!!!!"
"Okay Santa....thank you.....I misjudged you completely.....let me just grab a coat and I'll meet you at the sleigh!!!!"
"Hurry Jenny!!!"
Yes, Santa chuckled to himself, hurry Jenny.....I can't wait to give you to Mrs. Claus....she loves to play with girly sissy boys.....and she has been pestering me for a new toy and Jenny....you'll make a perfect present for her!!!!














4 comments:

  1. Oh, the wonderful twists and turns of Christmas captions! Ho Ho Ho indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Merry Christmas Dee!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the entertaining read! I kinda want to flip ahead to read about The All-American Football Team. Hopefully Jenny's in that one too!
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my that's a dark and twisted tale Alison....best told at another time!!!
      Thanks for the support, I really appreciate the feedback!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete