Saturday, August 1, 2020

Harder

Her lover looked at me with disgust.....
"What kind of man are you.....you're just a little bitch!!!"
"Yes Sir....."
"Yes Sir what?"
"Yes Sir....I'm just a little bitch...."
"Standing here all dressed like that.....pull down those little panties and show me why your wife needs my big cock!!!!"
"Yes Sir....."
"Oh my lord....that's the most pathetic little excuse for a cock that I've ever seen....no wonder your pretty little wife has to look elsewhere for a cock to satisfy her...."
"Yes Sir....."
"Now I want you to take my cock in your hand and I want you to stroke it.....I want you to feel it....that's the cock that's going inside your wife tonight.....that's it.....feel it.....you're actually pretty good at that.....at least you're good for something...."
"Yes Sir....."
"I want you to look me in the eye while you rub my cock bitch....."
I tried but I couldn't.....if he had told me to get on my knees and suck his cock I could've done that with no problem.....if he had told me to lick his asshole I would have done it....maybe not as enthusiastically as I would have sucked his cock....but I would have done it......but looking into his eyes as I held his cock in my hand.....the humiliation was just off the scale of what I could make myself do.....
I was near tears when my wife intervened.....
"I want your cock now Baby.....forget the sissy and give me what I need!!!!"
Before he turned to the bed where my wife was waiting for him he leaned close and whispered to me....
"I want you to watch me fuck her, bitch, I'm going to make her scram my name and I want you to see every minute of it...."
"Yes Sir....."













2 comments:

  1. Dear Karren, one of my biggest fantasies is to hold a real man's cock in my hand to stroke it and yes, to put it in my mouth and... To late my lil clitty just spurted

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami me me gusta primerro tenerla toda dentro de mi boca y despues sentirla toda dentro demi culo yaaa

    ReplyDelete