Saturday, August 1, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Rescued



It was the deepest time of the Great Depression.....people were desperate for work....people were desperate for food!!!!
He was smaller than most of the guys.....they used to call him Pee-wee or Shrimp...when they called him anything at all.....
He'd been on his own for some time now....searching for something....anything that would put some coins in his pocket and maybe a hamburger sandwich in front of him....he usually woke up hungry and went to sleep even hungrier!!!!
His clothes were all that he owned....he'd hocked everything else for the few pennies they were worth....
At the soup kitchens he found himself elbowed aside by the brutish men who somehow stayed big and strong as he got smaller and weaker....he would get a plate of the weak broth and a bit of bread and it was rare that he even got a bite of the bread before one of the men would take it from him and laugh at his pathetic protests....
Finally he had collapsed on the street....weak from hunger and hopeless....
He had been found and brought to this hospital where they carefully fed him and slowly nursed him back to health....
The nurse came three times a day with his meal and to give him a vitamin injection and once every other day the doctor would come and examine him....
He had begun feeling very odd after a week or so and he asked the nurse about it....
"I'm feeling rather odd....my chest is very tender and I think there's something else that I'll need to talk to the doctor about...."
The nurse smiled....
"Whatever it is....you can tell me.....that way I can fill the doctor in before he sees you...."
"It's kind of embarrassing to talk about with anyone but especially with a woman...."
"I'm a professional....you can tell me anything that you'd tell a doctor...."
"Well I guess...it's just that my....my male parts.....they seem to be shrinking...."
"Really? I saw you when you were first brought in and I have to say they weren't very big then....do you feel like they're even smaller now? Would you like me to have a look?"
"No....it's alright....it's probably just my imagination is all....no need to bother with it...."
"Alright Honey....now roll over on your side and lift up your gown for your vitamin shot!"
After another week he knew something was wrong.....he had two small.....breasts....yes he admitted to himself....breasts developing and his male member had shrunken to almost baby size.....and he hadn't noticed it but now he realized his hair had grown so fast that it was past his shoulders and had started to turn a much lighter color....
When the doctor made his next visit he overcame his embarrassment and had to ask about the changes to his body.....
"Let me explain what's happened to you son.....life had dealt you a losing hand....you were a small fragile man born into an era where only the strong and rough survive....I could have fed you a bit and given you back enough of your strength and sent you back out into the world that would crush you under it's heel.....but I just couldn't allow that to happen...."
"So what did you do to me?"
"I have remade you into someone who won't need to struggle to eat....someone who will be pampered and looked after by men....kind men who will love you instead of beating you....or perhaps a loving woman would be more interested in you.....I have made you into a beautiful young girl.....well not completely....as you can tell.....I have not yet mastered a full transformation but I'm getting closer each time...."
"But what if I don't want to be a girl.....I'm a man!"
The doctor rolled a large mirror near the bed....
"Really.....I don't think you were ever a man.....I think nature made a mistake when you were born.....look at yourself.....you're beautiful!!!!"
He stared at the pretty girl in the mirror.....could it possibly be him....he looked so....pretty....he looked at his hands....they were so soft.....all the calluses from working were gone......and his nails were longer and feminine......even when he dared look down....what was left between his legs was almost unnoticeable!!!!
"But.....you've made me a freak....I'm not one or the other.....who would have me like this....."
"Honestly....I would gladly trade my wife for you if I could....but we'll do our best to find a match for you....someone who will love you like you deserve to be loved.....if that's what you want...."
"Oh yes, I'm tired of struggling against the whole world....yes please find me someone who will take me as their girl.....will treat me gently and provide for me.....I want to be that girl that hangs on the rich mans arm as they go into restaurants I can only ever dream of.....please....do it for me...."
"Well there is one last test before we proceed....one last thing you're going to have to do to prove your sincerity!!!"
"Anything....I'll do anything!!!!"
The doctor stood up and undid his trousers....
"We'll see my Dear...."

"This is your big day Honey....are you ready to meet your new partner?"
"Is it a man....or a woman....is he here now?"
"Oh yes you're going home with someone special today!!!!"
"I'm so excited Doctor....I can't thank you enough!!!!"
He was led down a hall to a very dark room.....he could hear the murmur of a crowd but he couldn't see in the darkness....
He sat as directed on the carpeted floor.....and was temporarily blinded by the bright light that suddenly shone on him....
Then he heard the Doctors voice.....
"Ladies and Gentlemen....may I call your attention to Lot 23 a delicious young virgin with that little something extra......what am I bid...."
As the room filled with shouted bids he realized he was being sold....like cattle....he would have no say in this.....he would be owned by someone.....
He heard male and female voices shouting numbers.....sums of money that he'd never dreamed of.....and suddenly it was over....and a pretty lady stepped up and snapped a collar around his neck and led him away.....
Behind him he heard the Doctors voice start the bidding on Lot 24....but as he was led into the back of the long black limousine he realized that all his struggles were over...at last someone was going to take care of him and no matter what he had to do to earn it...it had to be a better life than the one he'd had!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment