Friday, August 21, 2020

The Second To Last Step

"Go ahead Carl.....you told me you always wanted to dress like a girl.....so now it's time to move one step closer to being Carla.....just take him in your mouth....and swallow his salty cum....then you're almost there...."
"What do you mean almost there?"
"Well when we were girls when we gave a guy a blowjob we'd see if he was worth fucking.....take a look Baby.....while you've got his cock in your mouth....while you're sucking him....just think about whether or not you're going to let him fuck you later...."













2 comments:

  1. My wife wouldn't give me a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soy hombre y me gusta vestirme y sentirme como una mujer, que divino que un familiar me obligue a tener una verga en mi boca debe de ser divino y después me coja por el culo hasta hacerme gritar de placer

    ReplyDelete