Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Perpetual Teenager

When I stop to think about our sex life.....and no I really don't think about it all the time....just most of the time!!!!
I have become the perpetual teenager.....I'm thrilled when I get to put a finger inside her and I'm ecstatic when I get to actually get between her legs and lick and kiss the object of all my desires.....but my cage reminds me constantly that that's all I'll ever get....
But after all this time I get plenty of satisfaction from watching her pleasure....
I make my wife come every single time we're together....how many of those macho guys can say that!?!?!?










6 comments:

  1. That is so true. When my wife makes me lick her I make her scream for joy, something I can't do with my dick even before it was caged. I do enjoy hearing her lover please her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're both very lucky girls Dan!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. At some point, I am going to have to freshen up those skills. Giving one person pleasure for a goodly number of years puts you out of practice for things they didn't particularly enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like riding a bike Dee....it would be a pleasure to demonstrate some techniques for you some day.....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. My dreams would come true if I was in the position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....this is a dream come true for me and maybe it will be for you some day!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete