Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday Matinee - The Final Step



"FBI freeze!!!!"
G-man Jack Darcy burst into Doctor Masters' laboratory....gun drawn....unsure of what he'd see but certain that this was the fiend who'd taken his partner Stan Fisher captive!!!!
The doctor stopped....a syringe in his hand....a moment away from injecting the poor girl with god-knows-what!!!!
"Just back away slowly and keep your hands where I can see them....what's going on here....what have you done with Agent Fisher?"
"Agent Fisher? Why I've only fulfilled his darkest dreams....I've given him a new life....a life he's always dreamed of....I've made him into the woman you see before you!!!!"
"You made him into....a woman!!!! You fiend.....I should just shoot you right now....how could this happen?"
"I have traveled the world Agent Darcy, and I have seen many strange things.....but I have learned that most magic is really science....and I have found ways to replicate some ancient rituals....among them the transformation rites.....some ancient tribes used these to turn captives into willing slave women for their tribe....a most effective way of....shall we say....neutering your enemies, don't you think?"
"But why Fisher...what made you do it to him?"
"Your partner stumbled onto my plan as I was disposing of a few.....a few failed experiments....but now as you can see I've perfected my formula.....ironic isn't it that the  man who came closest to stopping me is now the proof of my great triumph!!!!"
"Change him back....right now or I'll blow your head off right here!!!"
"Oh my dear Agent Darcy....there's no going back....and honestly this is what your partner wanted.....one of the drugs I administered as an anesthetic acts sometimes as a "truth serum" and I amused myself finding out his deepest secrets while I worked...did you know that he has taken vast sums of money from organized crime to "look the other way".....he was near the point where he was planning to retire to his private island....oh I guess you didn't know about that either.....and once on that island he planned to live there as a woman....he called himself Tanya.....the woman he'd always wanted to be.....but I guess that's another thing you didn't know...."
"That's not true!!!! That can't be true!!!! We've partners for seven years....I would've known!!!!"
"Oh yes and he had a few secrets about you too Agent Darcy....he fantasized about you all the time....he imagined you as his lover.....the two of you alone on the island....you as his demanding man and him as your yielding woman.....he dreamed of you....but I must point out he only dreamed of you as his lover if he was a woman...."
"No I can't believe it....."
"It's all true Agent....I have tape recordings of it all if you'd care to listen...."
"What were you going to do to him now....what's in that syringe?"
"That is the final step in his transformation.....this is a permanent mind altering drug that will completely suppress his male side allowing his new female personality to completely take over....."
"And it's true....the money....the island....all of that stuff about me?"
"Oh yes Agent....his crimes are already done....I doubt very much you could get anyone to convict him at this point.....you might as well let me finish....at least then your partner will live the rest of his life peacefully....as a beautiful rich woman.....alone with her fantasies...."
Darcy hesitated.....he lowered his gun.....staring at this woman who had been his partner...now looking so small and helpless....
"Go ahead.....give her the shot.....and then get out of here....if I ever lay eyes on you again you're a dead man!!!!"
The Doctor wanted to argue but he also looked down the barrel of the Agents 45 automatic, and thought better of it....
He administered the injection and as much as he wanted to stay and see the results he thought better of it and grabbed a few things and fled....
Agent Darcy sat there for hours as his partner thrashed and moaned....apparently his male self wasn't going down without a fight....
He must have dozed off because he hadn't noticed her wake up....
"Jack? Is that you? What's going on?"
"It's alright....don't be scared I'm here....Tanya....I'll always be here for you!!!!"
"Jack....there's so much I want to say to you....so much I've dreamed of....I never dreamed that you felt the same way..."
"Quiet....we have forever to talk..."
And he bent over and kissed her....and she kissed him back as she had dreamed of for all those years!!!

2 comments:

  1. I guess the G in G-Men stands for Gurlie-Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so.....would it surprise you if I told you that this one started out as something very different....it started out as the gunman demanding to be transformed too....but that just didn't work out....
    Always glad to have at least one fan at the Matinee....
    I'll leave a large buttered popcorn for you next week....you'll love it....I'll use the special butter!!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete