Friday, May 28, 2021

Blushing

We were both standing.....both of us watching my wife suck his cock....I tried to avoid making eye contact with him.....after all....he was the man in the room and I was only the caged sissy cuckold.....
But he stopped her before he filled her mouth....and lifted my chin till he was staring right into my eyes....
"You're real good Honey....but I want him to finish me off!!!!"
I must have blushed redder than red....because they both laughed at me and my wife immediately agreed!!!













2 comments:

  1. What a nice wife to let the sissy finish him off and get all that good cum. I wish my wife would do that more often but she also love his cum too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chastity cages are at their most painful during moments like these.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete