Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday Matinee - No Way Back


 
 
"Please stop crying.....I can barely concentrate and you're just making it harder!!!"
"I can't help it.....since you cast the spell my emotions are out of control!!!"
"Look, I told you I'd find a way....but it isn't easy to translate these texts....and I'm having the same problems as you are...."
"How can this be.....what else did that spell do to us.....are there other effects waiting to surprise us....."
"I don't know.....it looked like a pretty straightforward transformation spell.....and you wanted to do it just as much as me.....let's see how it feels from the girls side....that's what you said...."
"I know....but I didn't know it would be like this.....I wanted to see what it felt like....I'm pretty sure most girls don't hurt if they wear clothes.....I'm pretty sure most girls aren't like this.....aren't like this....horny....."
"I know.....there's got to be a reversal spell in here....if I can only find it!!!"
"Maybe you should have checked that first!!!!"
"Look..... it's not my fault......you wanted to do this just as much as I did.....in fact I think you wanted to do it even more than me....so the spell had a few side effects.....when I find the reversal we'll laugh about this....so stop crying and let me concentrate!!!!"
"But what if we're stuck like this.....what if we're stuck as naked nymphos for the rest of our lives....what if there is no spell to change us back???"
"Look....we'll worry about that after I've gone through this spell book from cover to cover....until then we're OK....."
"Really....you think we're OK.....do you remember that club last night.....how many men did you have....do you even remember?"
"I guess I had a lot ....but you had a lot too!!!!"
"Yes I did.....and it felt....just wonderful.....but let me ask you.....did you use birth control because I didn't!!!"
"Birth control!!!! You think we might have gotten....knocked up....."
"I don't know...but please find that goddamned spell before someone is calling me Mommy!!!!"



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I definitely don't know any theaters near MY apartment that play movies like this one. Perhaps they should and AMC wouldn't be in financial ruin!

    ReplyDelete