Saturday, July 31, 2021

Cruel

You may think that she's cruel by denying me orgasms....or by spanking me....or by the occasional public humiliation.....but that's not cruel!!!!
If you want to know cruel....well then....
She spends hours on my hair and makeup....hours and hours.....and she dresses me in beautiful seductive lingerie.....and has me answer the door when her lover arrives...
She tells me to undress him for her, and although my hands are shaking and I'm already dripping into my panties I finally reveal his lovely cock....already hard....
She tells me to get down on my knees and look at his cock....look at a real man's cock.....
Then she kneels down and sucks him while all I can do is watch!!!!
That's what's cruel!!!!

















2 comments:

  1. I didn't like sucking penises. After 5 months on estrogen, my penis became limp and I got a strong desire to suck bull's penises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliciously, wonderfully cruel...you lucky gurl :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete