Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Returned

When I returned from the bathroom I couldn't help but notice that her panties were gone....
When I asked her about it she told me that she'd given them to "some guy"....
I thought about that for a moment....
Then she said....
"You know what....I really liked those panties.....please go around the bar and ask all of the guys if they have your wife's panties.....I'll be waiting in the car...."
"But what guy did you give them to?"
"I really couldn't say...."
"Was he tall or short....black or white.....thin or fat....."
She smiled at me as she got up to head for the door....
"Yes.....I'm pretty sure he was one of those...."
I scanned the room after the door closed behind her....there were quite a few guys here....this was going to be very humiliating.....
"Excuse me Sir...."















1 comment: