Friday, August 20, 2021

Commuting

She has returned to the office for three days a week and I miss her terribly when she's not here!!!
"Sissy....I'm trying to get ready for work....I have to catch the 7:35 train if I want to get to the office on time...."
"Why don't you call them and tell them you can't make it in today...."
"I've been home with you for over a year Sissy....I'd think you'd like to have the house to yourself now and then!"
"No....I'd rather just do this all day...."
"Alright Sissy....just till I'm done with my makeup....then you can give it a nice kiss and pull my panties back up.....no fooling!!!"
"There's another train  at 8:05....you'd only be a little late...."
"You know I'm going to spank you for this....you're a selfish little sissy...."
"What can I say.....I love you....."
"So Sweet....I love you too Sissy.....alright....but I'm going to be on the 8:05....do you hear me?"
"Mmmmhhhhmmmm!!!"


















No comments:

Post a Comment