Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Matinee - Woke Up Different


 
 
 Susan awoke to the frantic banging on her door....her parents must have already left for work....
She got up and made her way through the house and reaching the front door she was about to open it....but she had been watching true crime shows late last night and was a little afraid about the loud banging....
"Who is it?"
"It's me Susie....c'mon....let me in before anyone sees me like this!!!!"
It was a girls voice....one she didn't recognize....
"Do I know you? Who are you?"
"Who am I!!!! Jeez Susie.....it's me Kenny....let me in...something's happened to me!!!"
"I don't think so.....Kenny is my boyfriend and you're no boy....so what's the joke?"
"Susie....it's me....please....please let me in....something happened to me....something changed me last night....please I need to talk to you!!!"
"Prove it....what happened on my birthday?"
"We had sex for the first time....the first time for both of us...."
She hadn't told anyone about that....he had been horribly embarrassed that he was so small and it was over so quickly!!!
She opened the door and the girl pushed past her and slammed the door shut behind her....
"Susie!!! I went to sleep and then I woke up like this....I'm a girl....how could this happen?"
"Really....it's really you Kenny?"
"Damn it Susie.....it's me!!! How could this happen....is this some of that magic bullshit your Grandmother is into?"
"So you're really a girl....I mean all girl....I mean do you have a ...."
"A Pussy!!!! Yes I have one....my junk is gone...."
"I was going to say vagina....there's no need to be vulgar!!!"
"Vulgarity is the least of my problems Susie.....I woke up with a...vagina....and little boobs....breasts...too!!! How? How could this happen?'
"So you have a vagina?"
"I just told you I did...."
"Can I see it?"
"What!!!"
"I just want to be sure you're not telling me stories...."
Kenny dropped his pants and Susie knelt down to get a good look....
"It's very pretty Kenny....can I touch it?"
Alarm bells should have been ringing in his head but Kenny paid no attention....he nodded his assent and she began to run her fingers over and around his new sex!!!
He was trying to remain focused even as the lightning bolts of pleasure rippled through his body!!!
"But how.....Susie....oh Susie....what are you doing to me...."
He felt the world swirling around him, changing....memories that were not his own flooding into his mind....
"I'm sorry Kenny....but I had to do it....my grandmother told me what to do....when you washed your hands here yesterday you used the soap she had given me.....it was enchanted...once it was on your skin there was no turning back...."
"But why Susie....oh my god....why?"
"Well....I love you....I want you to understand that first of all....but it was clear that you would never be an adequate lover for me....Grandmother and I discussed it and she offered this solution.....you could be my girlfriend...my lover....and I wouldn't have to think of you as anything else....."
"Susie....it feels so good....I feel so fuzzy...."
"That's the spell working Kenny.....Kendra....the world is changing around you....the moment you orgasm there won't be a Kenny....there won't have ever been a Kenny....there will only be my lover Kendra....are you ready....do you feel it coming?"
And he could....he could remember going to first grade in that pretty red dress....he could remember Tommy giving him a kiss in the schoolyard when they were in third grade....he could remember his first period....and he could remember Susie....the girl of his dreams....and as her fingers continued to work their magic the room swirled with the otherworldly magic that changed him forever.....


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, a happy ending! Though since this is YOUR blog, you may have deprived the world of another sissy in training. Hmmmm, Susie was young, but her Grandmother should have known better, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete