Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Humiliation

"Alright Sissy....when I let you go I want you to get up on the diving board and strip down to your bikini....take your time...there's no hurry....and before you dive in I want you to blow a kiss to every man who's watching....it'll probably be all of them...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"We're not done yet Sissy....after you get out of the pool I want you to sit on a lounge chair....and spread your legs....put one foot on the ground on each side of the chair...."
"Yes ma'am...."
"Still not done....if a man approaches you I want you to offer him a blowjob...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"One thing more Sissy....you have to tell him you can't suck just one cock....you'll need him to get two other guys before you can begin!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"Alright Sissy....get going....I'll be watching!!!"













2 comments: