Friday, August 20, 2021

Cuckold

"So....I let you wear women's undies and you let me fuck other men.....are we agreed?"
"Yes.....that's OK with me...."
"And then you'll lick me clean after he fucks me?"
"I....uh.....I guess OK...."
"And you'll suck my lovers cock for me?"
"We never talked about that...."
"Or I guess I could take all these cute little undies back and you could go back to cotton boxers and crew socks...."
"Wait....I never said I wouldn't...."
"So Will you?"
"I....will...."
"You will what?"
"I'll do it....like you said...."
"You'll suck my lover's cock?"
"Yes.....I'll do it...."
Say it....I want to hear you say it!!!!"
"I'll suck your lover's cock for you...."
That's good Baby....he'll be here soon and I can't wait to see you with a big cock in your mouth!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment