Monday, October 4, 2021

Proud

She was proud of the way her husband had helped the new neighbor settle in....after all she was all alone and, lord knows, that house needed repairs.....lately it seemed like he was going over there almost every day....
But she knew something that she hadn't shared with her husband.....the lady in that house had something very unladylike in her panties....
"Do you think your wife knows that you suck my cock?"
"Oh no....in fact she thinks that I don't even know that you have one!!!!"
"Then get busy....do a good job and maybe one of these days I'll bend you over and make you my bitch....."
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like there's nothing wrong with the plumbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be smokin' hot with a surprise between my legs, like her. *jealous*

    ReplyDelete