Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday Matinee - Revenge


 
 
"Are you sure this is the place?"
"Absolutely certain...."
"Because I never really got a good look at it...."
"I did..."
"But we were unconscious when they brought us here and it was so dark when we got out..."
"You mean when we escaped..."
"Yes when we...escaped....it was so dark and I was running so fast....I never once looked back!!!"
"I did....and I remembered how we got away.....do you remember that trucker that picked us up on the road?"
"I try not to think too much about that...."
"Well I remember everything he did....to me....to you....to both of us....and most of all I remembered his name....Brandon.Gault....I tracked him down a few days ago and he and I had a very productive talk...."
"Did you...."
"Lets just say he won't be abusing lost girls anymore....but he told me where he picked us up....and from there it was easy to find this place...."
"So what's the plan?"
"We go in there....get the bastard who did this to us and make him change us back..."
"Yeah....change us back....really?"
"Of course....why else would we come back to this place!!!"
"Yeah....it's just that I'm not so sure I want to be changed back...."
"You want to stay....like this!!!"
"I don't know about you but this has worked out petty well for me...."
"But he took away our manhood...he made us into girls....he made us into....sluts!!!"
"I've kind of gotten used to it though....you know how long it's been since I had to buy my own drink at a bar....how long since I've paid for a movie....a meal....or pretty much anything...."
"But you pay for it though and you know it!!!! Maybe you don't pay with money but you pay for it in....services!!!!"
"Yeah.....About that....I kind of enjoy that too...."
"Then why are you here? Why did you come all the way out here with me?"
"I had to know if you'd really found this place....and I had to warn them you were coming..."
Men surrounded them and put them in handcuffs...their rough hands took their time patting them down and taking the weapons away....
"Why....why would you do this to us....why would you betray me like this...."
"He promised me bigger tits....like yours....not that you ever appreciated them....and honestly....because you're just such a bossy bitch!!!"
They made their way into the facility....one walking happily and one kicking and screaming!!!















2 comments:

  1. what's the old saying, "two people can only keep a secret when one of them is dead?" Not sure that has ANYTHING to do with the caption, but perhaps it ould be rewritten to, "two people can keep a secret only when one is so slutty that she can't talk when there's a cock in her mouth!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was interesting to write....
      I started with the pic...obviously they're coming to a secure location and they're obviously not coming in the front door....so it's a couple of guys changed to girls going back for revenge....
      But then it became one wanted revenge and one didn't....it changed as I wrote it...it's fun when that happens....when the story takes over and tells itself to me and not the other way around....
      Thanks for your supporting the Matinee....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete