Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday Matinee - Calculus


 
 
"I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your help Professor....with calculus and with all the other things too..."
"No need to thank me now Jessica....we'll work out something when you finish my course..."
"But you've been so generous already....gosh, I still don't understand why my dorm room was filled with some boys clothes....I didn't have anything to wear at all until you let me wear your nieces things....and all my things....my cosmetics and shoes and everything....you've been so kind to me...."
"I told you already Jessica....there was some kind of mix up and your things were misdirected and some young man's things were sent to your room....a bookkeeping error....we'll get it resolved.....for now I want you to concentrate on your studies....now let's go over the next formula...."
"It's funny....I never knew that calculus involved so many repetitions....and I never knew that you had to read them aloud either....and so much of it's in Latin....I'm so grateful that you're helping me with pronouncing some of these words...."
"I just want you to be the best girl in my class Jessica..."
"And I want to be the best girl too, Professor, this next formula is another transformative and must be repeated three times....is that right?"
"That's absolutely right Jessica....now be a good girl and begin....if there is anything you can't pronounce stop and I'll help you....do not say anything aloud unless you're completely sure of the pronunciation....otherwise the formula could go wrong...and that would be bad..."
"Okay....here goes....Fac me totam feminam ego rogo te, tenebris dominus....et serviet tibi in genua mea in aeternum."
The young girl repeated it three times as she was required to do....and now the change was complete!!!!
Young Jeffery Walters was gone for good and Jessica had become a reality....
And as she had promised in repeating the formula...she dropped to her knees...and thanked him....and he leaned back and enjoyed her services....
She would do just fine for this semester....soon enough the Dark lord would come to claim her soul in exchange for her promises....even though she hadn't realized what she was saying!!!
Next semester he'd pick one out and use the other section of the special textbook to arrange to fulfill one of his other dark fantasies....
 

 













2 comments:

  1. I sounds much more impressive and magical in that form of latin. Otherwise, it's more like bimbo gibberish .. "Akemay emay away olewhay emalefay I'mway ayingpray orfay ouyay,
    arkday ordlay....andway ehay illway ervesay ouyay onway ymay eesknay oreverfay."

    Almost makes me say, "achors aweigh!"

    PS. Sorry I haven't been around. Stupid web wasn't letting me onto your blog. Had to go and reinstall the web browser again and all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick....get a priest....Dee is speaking in tongues!!!
      As for the other problem...sometimes I can't get in to my blogs...I get hung up on the Adult Content warning...what works for me is to clear the browser history...then close the browser then reopen it and try again...works every time for me!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete