Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Matinee - Dr. Calamari


 
 
 "So you see Dr. Marino....I have mastered the transformation process that turns big strong men like you into weak little girls...."
"But....why....how have you done this....Calamari....why!!!"
"I was laughed at all of my life....by people like you Marino....I heard all the jokes....I was hurt as a boy and now I have my revenge!!!!"
He laughed in a way that sent a chill down his captives spines....
"But Calamari....you were always a tough kid....."
"You remember what they called me in school Marino?"
"No....I can't recall...."
"Of course not....now what was it....Oh I remember....it was Chewy....Chewy Calamari...very funny wasn't it?"
"But Calamari.....we were all just children...."
"It was in the college yearbook!!!"
"Even so....it doesn't give you the right to do this...."
"I beg to differ....I always knew you were small minded fools and now you are small bodied fools!!!"
"But why?"
"i decided long ago to get revenge on my bullies and I've devoted my family fortune to my research to do just that!!!! Once I developed the formula to shrink you all then I could experiment on you at my leisure....no one would ever think to look for the missing men in a locked cabinet in my lab!!!"
"Isn't it enough that you've done this to us....why are you turning us into women?"
"Oh Marino....that's the most delicious part of my plan....after I transform you I plan to re-expand you to full size....and then you will all be my slaves....my love slaves...."
"Never....you fiend....I don't know about the others but I'll never be a love slave of Dr. Calamari!!!"
"You seem to think I haven't considered your reluctance.....when your body regains it's normal size the mind controlling chemical will become active.....you will all do as you're told.....no matter what I want you to do!!!!"
His evil laughter echoed through the laboratory....
He reached into a container and pulled poor Thomas out....he was barely recognizable now...he looked like an auburn haired bombshell....
"You see Marino....this one is ripe and ready for me....one injection will have her kneeling before me....my complete slave!!!!"
"It's the only way you'd ever have a woman kneeling for you Chewy....you're pathetic...you could have used your genius to benefit mankind....think what you could have accomplished if you had tried...."
"Nice try Marino.....but this is all I ever wanted....you made me this way....now I'm going to make you all my way....you're all going to learn to love the taste of Calamari!!!"
The tiny screams weren't heard by anyone as the madman's dreams came true!!!







4 comments:

  1. I think it tastes a little salty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it a little salty!!!
      Thanks for stopping by the Matinee....I'll leave a special tub of buttered and salted popcorn for you at the snack counter next time!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. You had me right at the title!

    "Nut we were just little squids at the time .. Doh!"

    I really think this story was inkcredible! It was Kraken me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the inspiration was Dr.Calagari...but I'm sure you know that already....I really think you could have gotten another couple of puns out of it!!!
      Thanks as always for being a great audience for the Matinee!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete