Monday, January 31, 2022

Prove It

  It started out like any other day at the office....
My secretary came in and told me my wife had just called....
"Why didn't you put her through to me?"
"Because she didn't want to talk to you....she wanted to talk to me...."
"Why would she want to talk to you?"
"She told me that she wanted me to check if you were wearing it?"
I'm sure my blushing gave me away!!!
"If I'm wearing it....what did she mean?"
"I have to call her back in a few minutes....do you really want to play games with me?"
"No....I guess not....."
I reluctantly showed her the pretty pink Teddy I was wearing under my clothes....
My secretary smiled at me....
"She also said that I should make you show it all to me...." 
"What do you mean?"
She gave an exasperated sigh....
"Look....I want to see it all....the Teddy....the stockings.....the cage and the plug and I have to call her back in five minutes so you'd better get your sissy ass moving!!!!"
"I guess you'd better close the door...."
She arched an eyebrow at me....and I knew everything had changed....
"Please close the door....Mistress...."
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment