Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Brunch

After the meal is served and all the cleanup is done the ladies gather in the family room to play the "Edging Game"!!!
My cage would be removed and I'd be allowed to use two fingers to stroke my little clit....
As I get close to an orgasm I have to ask their permission to cum....and they would all shout "No!!!" before they'd burst into laughter!!!
This would go on for quite some time until I was, mercifully, put back into the cage...
I was totally humiliated and they were all  thoroughly amused!!!
And as I made the rounds to thank them for coming I found that most of them were very wet and close to cumming too!!!
















1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun. My wife is having a little get together today but it's with some friends that don't know I'm a sissy. My wife told the girls that I would be their maid and serving them. My wife told me instead of wearing something sexy and revealing that I was to wear a maids dress with a little apron and heels. She doesn't think that would shock them because it's suppose to be a fun afternoon.

    ReplyDelete