Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Decision Day



"Hey Mom, there goes Tommy from my class in school....and there's Billy and Johnny too!!!! Where's everyone going?"
"Well Honey when you finish up your breakfast you'll find out!!!"
"C'mon Mom where are we going?"
"Don't be fresh Honey, just finish up and we can get going."
"I won't.....you better tell me where everybody's going or I'm just going to dump this whole dish on the floor!!!!"
"Alright Kenneth, I've had enough of your bad behavior....I have to admit I had my doubts about today but your little tantrum here has left me no choice...."
"What do you mean no choice.....where are we going...."
"We're going to the Central Lab Kenneth and I'm having you changed....I'm tired of having an obnoxious little boy that I always have to apologize for....I've decided I want a little girl who's sweet and pretty and I can dress in pretty lacy things!!!!"
The boy's face paled as his mothers words sunk in.....
"No Mom....I don't want to be a girl.....where's Dad....he'll never let you do this to me!!!"
"Oh Honey!!!! I dropped your Dad off for the change early this morning before you got up,,,,she should be ready to come home by now!"
"No....I don;t believe you....it's not real!!!!"
"Why don't you ask our waitress....Trudy is it? What was your name before the change?"
"I used to be Trevor Ma'am, but I'm so much happier now!!!"
"You see Honey, Mommy knows what's best for her baby!!!"
"Please no...."
Too late Honey, the Service is already at our house replacing all your boy things with really lovely stuff.....you'll be so happy when you see it!!!"
"I won't go!!!! You can't make me!!!! I'll run away!!!!"
"Oh Honey it's far to late for that...."
He gasped as the waitress grabbed him and held him down while his mother gave him the injection....as he slipped into unconsciousness he heard the two women chuckling....
"I knew he wouldn't go quietly.....you should have seen the fuss his father put up this morning!!!!"
"Once they change they'll realize how much happier they'll be.....Do you need help to carry him to the car?"
"Yes thank you Trudy, you're a dear!"
"I am now....but I wasn't always!!!!"
And then they both laughed and laughed as they carried him out of the diner and then he all went black!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Damn fine slice of Americana on a plate .. back when women dressed the way that sissies want to dress now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dresses with pettis that just swirled around you....stockings and garters......high heels all the time.....weekly trips to the beauty parlour....what's not to love!!!
      As soon as I saw the picture of the boy looking out the window I felt like he must be wondering where everyone was going and it kind of wrote itself from there...
      As always Dee, thanks for the support for the Matinee....it's regular patrons like you that keep it running!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete