Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday Matinee - The Rat



"Oh Bill, it's such a relief....I never thought we'd get them back!!!"
"I know....and as soon as we get home we can use them to undo his spell and get you back to normal!!!"
"Yes....I guess we can...."
"You sound upset....what's the problem?"
"I don't know....maybe I feel bad for Anton...."
"You've got to be joking!!! After what that bastard did to you....he got exactly what he deserved!!!"
"But maybe changing him into a rat was going too far...."
"He didn't spend much time worrying about how he'd changed you did he?"
"Well no....but when we left him there.....running on that little treadmill.....I could see the hatred in his eyes!!!"
"Screw him, one less evil Warlock in the world seems like a good idea to me!"
"I guess you're right....but still...."
"Alright, we've been together now since we were kids and I know something else is bothering you!!! What's the problem?"
"You know I appreciate your help over these past few years, hunting down Anton and helping me recover these artifacts....when he first transformed me into a woman you were the only one who believed me.....you left everything behind to roam around the world with me....you were my rock through all of this and I've come to have some really deep feelings about you...."
"It's alright Tom, I feel the same....I've seen you as the woman you've become....I'm in love with you too!!!"
"Maybe, I could stay like this....maybe we could stay like this?"
"I think I'd like that!!!"
"Then what should we do about these? Their magic is so powerful!!!!"
"Well I can think of only one thing we can do with them...."
"You mean..."
"Yes, we'll complete the spell and get rid of that little distraction so you can be a woman in every way!"
"Oh I think I like that idea....how about we slip off to the rest room to celebrate....we can join the mile high club!!!"
""But what about your....you know...."
"We'll work around it....like we did in Shanghai....remember..."
"Oh yes Shanghai....I remember it so well....and this time we'll be sober...."
"Meet me in five minutes!"
"I'll be there!"
No one on the plane had spotted the rat yet....it moved with such care, it was almost as if it knew what it was doing....it was almost as if it was human!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment