Sunday, February 18, 2018

Two More Minutes

The warm water, the stroking, her voice whispering in my ear....
"Two more minutes Baby, we're going to edge you for two more minutes....don't you dare cum, don't you dare....if you're good I'll take you out and buy you a pretty new dress....won't that be nice?"
"Stop please!!!"
She stopped but so did the clock...
A minute later she resumed....stroking and whispering....
"Just another one and a half minutes Baby.....that pretty new dress is practically yours as long as you don't cum!!!"
"Stop please!!!!"
"Oh poor Baby are you close.....I'll give you a minute to calm down and then we'll start again...only a minute and twenty seconds to go...."
It's almost like in football....two minutes can seem like forever....but I already knew which dress I wanted!!!!










4 comments:

  1. Was this your reward for taking the "Tell Me" big cock and letting her watch? (smile)

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've ever played the edging game I don't think you'd consider it a reward....especially when it ends with you back in chastity!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. How foolish of me! I assumed that at the end of 2 minutes you would be allowed to cum. I now realize how improbable and impractical that would be. LOL Apologies to Her.

      Al

      Delete
  2. I wold never get the dress I am afraid. I just come too easily and even when the stimulation stops my litle clittty just spurts anyway.

    ReplyDelete