Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Vault of the Damned

"So you're calling yourself Marie now....did you really think that you could hide from me forever Morris?"
"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never laid eyes on you in my life!"
"You left me holding the bag Morris, they pinned the murders on me....it was a miracle that I escaped.....and I knew that they'd never find you looking like this....now I need what's in that vault too....they're closing in and I need the perfect disguise too....just like you!"
From behind the gate, her fiancee' screamed....
"Let her go.....Marie I'll save you!!!!"
The gunman chuckled at his hysterical screams....
"Why Morris, you haven't even told him!!! You have turned into an evil bitch haven't you?"
"You leave Steve alone, he hasn't hurt anyone!!!"
"Well let's say it depends on how reasonable we're all willing to be....just open the vault for me and hand it all over and maybe we can all leave here without assistance from the county morgue...."
"I can't  open it....it's on a time lock....look just let me go....we can work this out....there's no need to hurt anyone!!!"
"You always were a terrible liar....you probably need to take another dose soon or your loverboy gets to meet the real you....I'm running out of patience.....maybe I'll use this torch to start cutting my way into the vault or maybe I'll use it to start cutting into you....makes no difference to me as long as I get what I want...."
"Alright you bastard.....I'll open it....just don't hurt anyone!!!"
He watched as she dialed in the combination and breathed a sigh of relief as the door vault door swung open....
There were hundreds of bottles....thousands of them....all filled with the little pink pills...
"How many do I need Morris?"
"One a day....they wear off fast if you don't take them promptly...."
"I'm going to take as many as I can carry.....you sure they'll work...like you?"
"Yes It happens really quickly....so be ready...."
"Let's see!"
Her fiancee was going crazy....they'd gone into the vault together....who was this crazy man....why did he keep calling her Morris....what did he want....what was in that vault....then he heard it...laughter....Marie's laughter....but not alone.....two women laughing.....when they emerged from the vault Marie was accompanied by someone else wearing the gunman's clothes....smaller....with long red hair.....another woman....and they were laughing together.....
The two women stopped to look at him as he clutched at the bars....
"Well Morris....what about loverboy here....what are we going to do with him?"
"Do you think he knows too much, do you think he'll figure it out?"
"Oh I certainly do..."
"Me too....may I borrow your gun....I obviously don't have one in this dress..."
"Of course...."
From behind the bars he stared at the gun.....
"No Marie.....what's come over you?"
The shot hit him between the eyes and he dropped to the floor....
The two women looked at each other and linked arms.....
"I'm glad to be back together with you Morris!!!"
The first shot probably killed him....the next four were only to make sure....
Empty the vault, get rid of the bodies, move on and get a new identity....there were seven more in the gang that she'd betrayed.....when would it end!!!!













4 comments:

  1. Amazing that you can keep up writing these excellent matinée TG stories! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, whenever I think of ending my trips to the Matinee it's your, and a few others, notes of support that keep the Box Office open!!!
      Thanks for your support!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. We all need affirmation in our lives. I thrive on it as well. I mean, would you still suck cock as vigorously if the guys (and your wife) didn't encourage you so strongly? Ok, bad example but you know what I mean!

      Delete
    3. You said a mouthful Dee ;p
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete