Monday, December 24, 2018

Magical Christmas Eve ManCandy

Yes I waited while he laid out the presents and had a couple of cookies before I asked him for a special Christmas treat....something to warm my heart....and my tummy too!!!
"Have you been a good obedient sissy this year Kaaren?"
"I've tried my best Santa!!!!"
"I know you have....now get down on your knees and you can help Santa deliver that special present you crave all year!!!"
"Yes Santa, thank you Santa!!!"
"No more talking Sissy....Santa hasn't got all night you know!!!"
It was tingly and wonderful and it kind of tasted like peppermint, but it filled me with the joy of Christmas!!!!












6 comments:

  1. Mmm, nothing like a warm mouthful of fresh Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful way to star my favorite holiday!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not-just for Christmas Sweetie!!! But it seems to be extra tasty on my favorite holiday!!!
      Love
      Kaare

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Kaaren sissy I hope you are very happy and being a good sissy.
    The picture above I dont know why she spits out his gift to her. I wish I was there to take it from her mouth to mine and I would swallow it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Jenny If you were here I'd be only too happy to share with you!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete