Saturday, December 1, 2018

Saturday Matinee - In The Attic



They had found it in the attic and although they had both seen all the scary movies about them they decided to give the old Ouija board a try anyway....
They asked it all the regular questions and they were amazed that it seemed as if a supernatural power was really guiding the planchette to the answers....
But then....
"Can you grant wishes?"

Hours later they sat staring at each other and the board....
"Ask it again!!!"
"I've already asked it seven times Billy, and the answer has been "No" each time....I don't know what else to do...."
"Well you got us into this Tommy....I can't stay like this...."
"Neither can I...but what can I do.....it keeps refusing to change us back!!!!"
"Ask it to just change me back.....this was your stupid wish not mine!!!"
"We already tried that....."
"Well try it again!!!! I'm on the Football team.....what will my girlfriend say....what will my Mom say.....What do I say to my Dad!!!!
"You know you're kind of cute when you get all agitated like that...."
"What the hell are you talking about!!! You must really be turning into a girl!!!!"
"Want to try it out.....being a girl, I mean....we could....you know....get to know how it all feels....how it all works...."
"Just you and me....we never tell anyone about this?"
"Just you and me....we'll worry about everything else later...."
"Okay you first...."

Thousands of miles away Tommy laid on the beach....a lusty redhead giving him thrills like he'd never had dreamed of....and through the haze of pleasure he wondered....
"I got my wish ....I wonder what Billy wished for?"



















No comments:

Post a Comment