Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What the hell is going on here???"
All the Book Club ladies were startled....they had been watching my demonstration so closely they hadn't noticed her come in....
""Oh Dear", Mrs. Wingate said, "I guess this is our fault....we asked your Sissy husband what he was learning in that school you enrolled him in....and he was nice enough to demonstrate for us....with the help of your boyfriend....it's fascinating how much he's changed since you sent him away!!!"
You could see the anger and when she spoke she tried to hide it...
"Yes it is....fascinating how he ends up like this pretty much every weekend....but it's time for him to go back to the school now....I just have to call for the pink bus to find out what time it's arriving!!!"
"Oh Dear that's a shame....we were all so looking forward to the big finish!!!"
"I'm so sorry to disappoint you ladies but Sissy really must be on his way now!!!!"
"Oh well.....maybe next week then....Have a good week in school ...."
I could only nod....after all no had actually told me to stop yet!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment