Sunday, September 1, 2019

He's Home

"Don't you dare cum....don't you dare....I want you to save it for my husband to swallow....look that's him pulling into the driveway now.....don't cum until you're in his mouth or I'll punish you....."
"Please stop.....I'm so ready....please.....I don't know how much longer I can take it...."
"All you have to do is wait till he gets down on his knees and takes you in his mouth....I want to watch you fuck his mouth....."
"Please I'm so ready!!!!!"
"Oh yeah Baby, I am too!!!!!"

"Hi Honey I'm home!!! What's for dinner?"
"Hurry Sweetheart.....I prepared your favorite and it's all ready to be served!!!!"
"Mmmm it looks delicious, you're really the best wife a sissy like me could ever have!!!!"
"Talk later.....eat now!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"












1 comment: