Thursday, September 5, 2019

Humiliation

It didn't matter that it was only September......when she wanted to hear Jingle Bells I have to be prepared....no matter where we are....to sing it out loud and accompany myself with the jingling of the bells she had attached to my cage!!!!!
If I didn't sing loud enough I would have to start over....she always got a good laugh over it and afterwards as she pressed my face between her thighs....she was always wet and halfway there before I licked her even once!!!!















2 comments:

  1. This remind anyone else of a baseball catcher flashing signs? Well, I guess Sissy is flashing something and when Mistress gets out the strapon Sissy catches,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always amazing to hear about fetishes and what turns people on. I think watching that situation would be my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete