Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Hollywood Story




Yes I knew I wasn't the typical Hollywood starlet but I had made my way through the parties and politics and finally had a meeting with the biggest star in filmland!!!!
I was nervous when he came to my dressing room....I was working in a stupid costume drama that no one was going to pay to see but it was a paycheck and would put food on my table and pay my rent.....neither of which was a regular thing in my life!!!!
He entered without knocking.....his arrogance was written all over his face....the face so many loved....
He looked me up and down....I was actually a little embarrassed....and if you knew me you'd know that it's almost impossible to embarrass me....
I felt like he was appraising me like a piece of meat....
Finally he spoke....
"You're very pretty....I could use you in my next film...."
"Oh my goodness....that would be wonderful...."
"But I need to know.....can you act.....or are you just a pretty face?"
"Of course I can act!!!! Would you like me to audition for you?"
He smiled....
"Yes I think I would....let me set the scene.....you're a starving young actress.....and a powerful man who can change your life comes to see you and dangles the possibility of a starring role in his next picture....and you want to show him just how far you're willing to go to get that part.....you want to show him that you're willing to do anything to get that part...."
I wasn't that naive.....I knew what he wanted and I slid down onto my knees and showed him just how much I wanted that part.....
After....he looked down at me and sniffed....
"Yes I thought so.....just another Kansas farm girl trying to be a star....You're just ordinary.....there are dozens more like you.....I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be my costar..."
He nodded at me and opened the door to leave....
"Please Sir if I could just say something before you leave...."
"Alright.....yes....but make it quick I have other places to be....."
"Well you may not think I'm much of an actress despite my performance just now....and I agree with you in that respect.....I'm not much of an actress.....but I am one hell of an actor!!!!"
He shut the door and turned back.....
"You mean that you're...."
"That's exactly what I mean.....I wasn't a girl at all until I got here a few months ago....and I'm pretty sure I convinced you....didn't I?"
"You my dear are going to be the biggest star in Hollywood after you appear with me....."
"Really.....oh Mr. Chaplin I could just kiss you!!!!"
"Yes you can....."
He was opening his pants again and I knew just what we both wanted!!!!!



















2 comments:

  1. A tiny mustache ride?

    Great job! Chaplin was known for his large package. At first I thought you were going the Travolta route!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I started this one I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it.....I so wanted to use this old magazine cover....but it was fighting me all the way if you know what I mean....
      I'm so glad you enjoyed it....I get so little feedback on the Matinees.....but I enjoy them myself and you enjoy them and that's good enough for me!!!! I have someone to hold hands with in the dark....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete