Saturday, September 28, 2019

She Let Me Cum!!!!!

She took out my toy...."my girlfriend" as she called it.....I hadn't seen it since the very first time she used it on me!!!!
She showed it to me and told me she was going to allow me to cum in it tonight.....I was really going to cum!!!!! Tonight!!!!
I was surprised when the doorbell rang and one of her lovers entered the room....
"This is pretty fucked up....are you sure you want to do this?" he asked my wife.
"This will be so fun....you'll see....and later I'll make it worth your while...."
I didn't understand what was happening.....first she promised to let me cum tonight and then this guy shows up....
She nodded at me and I went down on my knees and started sucking his cock while she reached down and unlocked me....I was still soft....my little clit is forgetting how to get hard it seems....
Then she picked up my toy and pushed it on to his cock....and he started fucking it while I knelt and watched....
He commented about how good it felt....he really liked it....she promised to get him one....and I could see from the way his muscles flexed and his balls pulled up that he was about to cum inside my toy.....
He groaned and thrust his cock against it as she continued to milk him.....I suddenly noticed that my little clit was hard....it was hard....for the first time in months.....it was hard!!!!
When he was finally done he sat down and she turned to me with that smile.....
"Okay Sissy....it's your turn now...."
What can I say....I didn't even stop to think as I pushed myself inside the cum filled toy....
I only lasted a minute or so but it was pure sissy bliss!!!!
And when I was finished squirting all my sissy cream into the toy....mixing it with his....she sat back and laid her head in his lap and told me to clean it all up....
I was wrong earlier.....kneeling in front of her and her lover licking the mixed cream of her lover and I from the toy while they both chuckled....this was really pure sissy bliss!!!!
But....no matter what else......I got to cum tonight and it was worth waiting for!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Oh Kaaren. That makes me part envious but also a little sad as denial is such delicious torment.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm locked up again now with an indefinite time in front of me....but the memory of this will tide me over quite nicely....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete