Tuesday, June 23, 2020

No Orgasms

"So you say that your wife has forbidden you to have an orgasm?"
"Yes Ma'am.....unless she approves"
"And what happens if you cum without her approval?"
"I get punished Ma'am...."
"Punished....how does she punish you?"
"She spanks me Ma'am...."
"Over her knees?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"Do you have to wear anything special when she spanks you?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"And what do you wear while your wife is spanking your bottom?"
"i don't like to say Ma'am...."
"Nonsense....we're all professionals here....what does she make you wear while she spanks you?"
"My pink party dress Ma'am....."
"So she dresses you in a little girls party dress?"
"Yes Ma'am....."
"I think we'd all like to see that.....I'll talk with your wife about it.....now let's demonstrate how to put your chastity cage back on....my interns have never seen that before....."
"Yes Ma'am...."















No comments:

Post a Comment