Sunday, June 7, 2020

Something Sexy

"Wear something sexy for me tonight Kaaren....something special!!!!"
"Oh....are we going out?"
"No Sissy.....we're staying in.....but put some of that pink champagne you like in the fridge, OK?"
Sure....but are we celebrating something?"
"I hope so Sissy....I really hope so...."
Cute little black dress....champagne.....and then she told me about her huge promotion!!! She was on her way into the upper corporate stratosphere!!!!
"That's wonderful Sweetheart!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!"
"No Sissy....be happy for us....will you marry me Sissy?"
I started to cry....
"Oh yes.....oh my god yes...."
She kissed my tears away and we finished two bottles.....
And we snuggled together....and I fell asleep feeling loved.....

So many years ago and I still remember it so clearly....
"No Sissy....don't you remember....you proposed to me!!!!"
"That's not how I remember it at all...."
"Does it really matter Sissy?"
"No Sweetheart.....it really doesn't....."
"Come to bed Sissy...."
"Yes Ma'am!!!!













2 comments: