Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Eager

Sure, I wanted it....I'd fantasized about it for years.....and now it was time....I was dressed like a slut and I dropped to my knees in front of him like a slut....
It wasn't till I reached up to open his pants that I realized how badly my hands were shaking!!!
Was I really going to do this?
Was I really going to become a sissy cocksucker?
What if I did it wrong.....what if he didn't like it....what would I do.....would I spit it out or would I swallow it....I've swallowed lots of my own....would his be different....
There was only one way to tell.....I had to suck his cock....I wanted to suck his cock....
That little voice in my head telling me "No"...but it just couldn't keep me from doing what I so wanted to do.....suck his cock.....another man....in my mouth....making me a cocksucker...
As nervous as I was.....as many thoughts crashed together in my head.....I reached up to undo his belt.....in a few moments my life would change!!!!!















2 comments:

  1. Will I please him?
    Will he put his hand behind my head and show me how a man takes his pleasure?
    Will he turn me around and finish my sissification?
    Did I use enough lube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much joy to be had, I have yet to have success sucking a man to ejaculation, much to my shame. I need more opportunities to practice. I can only hope I can make the right connections this summer and onward to be more who I need to be. A cock sucking pussy lapping sissy crossdresser.

    ReplyDelete