Saturday, June 12, 2021

Saturday Matinee - The Boss


 
 
"Yeah....that was funny...."
"You thought that the Boss cutting me off....without a penny coming in....you thought that was funny!!!"
"Well, yeah at first....it was funny how you tried to hit us all up for money....even though you knew that the Boss would do the same to any of us that helped you...."
"I was desperate....and you all laughed at me....I had to take a job....an honest job....working for my pay like a citizen...."
"Yeah....you worked in that weird bookstore....the one with all the spooky stuff...."
"Nobody else would hire me....it was the only place in town that the Boss didn't control....he didn't think it was worth the trouble.....I bet he wishes he had now!!!"
"So you used some of that voodoo on him and made him a woman....but we want him back...so what's it gonna cost?"
"I'll tell you what....I'll play you cards for him....if I win I keep him and I never hear from you guys again and if I lose...."
"If you lose you change him back....and we'll give you a 24 hour head start before we come looking for you!!!"
"You know what I'm going to do to him if I win....I'm going to make him into the cheapest whore in town....I guarantee you that he'll be very busy....it's like justice...he spent his whole life screwing people and now...."
"Alright....I got the idea....what's the game...."
"Poker....five card stud....nothing wild..."
Unseen under the table both men had their guns at the ready....
As the cards were dealt.....the woman squirmed against her bonds....she wanted to speak....she wanted to shout orders to kill the bastard...but he'd done something to her....more than changing her body....her mind was almost like it was not her own....every time she tried to speak the only things she said involved asking men to take her in some perverted way....this nightmare couldn't go on....she couldn't stand it...
The cards were dealt and the two men eyed each other with a steely resolve....
"I got aces and eights...."
"I've got nothing...."
"Then I win...how fast can you change him back?"
"You know what they call aces and eights?"
"The winning hand!"
"Nope....it's the dead mans hand...."
A shot rang out and the gangster was a winner no more...
"Well Boss....it looks like you belong to me now....what do you have to say?"
She wanted to scream....she wanted to tell him that she was going to kill him....she wanted to curse him and his family.....but all she could say was...
"Would you like to take me from behind...you don't even have to untie me..."
"That's a great idea Boss....we're going to have so much fun together!!!"
 

 













No comments:

Post a Comment