Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday Matinee - The Virgin Sacrifice 2


 
 
"I'm curious Master Dragon....is all of this death and destruction enough for you?"
"What do you mean little Dee....the countryside rings out with tales of our conquests..."
"I know that....but is it enough for you?"
"I ask you again human....what do you mean?"
"Well like....last Tuesday when you left me in the smoldering ruins of Vigard....you said you'd be right back and I waited there for hours and hours.....where did you go..."
"Oh that....I ran into some of the guys and we went out to light a town on fire...."
"And left me there alone and hungry...."
"I'm sorry....but it was just that one time...."
"But it wasn't that one time and you know it!!!"
"So what....it's not like we're really married you know...."
"Are there any girls when you guys get together?"
"No....of course not....it's just like a guys night out...."
"So you and your friends aren't gobbling up any virgins while I stay behind?"
"Well....we don't go looking for them.....but if some villages put out a virgin or two....well they kind of expect us to eat them....I mean....it's what we do...."
"I understand that but why do I have to stay behind? You could take me along sometime....I'd like to meet your friends...."
"No I don't think that would be a good idea...."
"Why?"
"Well you're going to confuse them....I mean you are still technically a virgin  and you look a lot like a tasty morsel that any self respecting dragon would enjoy eating...."
"But?"
"Well you still smell like a male....it's not your fault I know....the potion your wife gave you all those months ago changed you but not completely....you still have the scent of a man...."
"And what's so bad about that, Master Dragon?"
"Well I don't want any of the guys to know that I ever had a man in my mouth....maybe some dragons are into that kind of thing but not in my crowd..."
"So I'm not woman enough for you!!! My foul wife, you remember her don't you? You ate her in front of the whole village....my wife thought I wasn't man enough for her and changed me into the woman before you....so what good am I? Not good enough to be a man and not good enough to be a woman....you may as well incinerate me right now..."
She started to weep....
"Oh....hey now....don't cry....I didn't mean anything by it.....just because my friends won't understand that doesn't mean anything....,you're still my favorite little human....and I like having you with me....and I like having you...."
She was sniffling still...
"Like having me what Master Dragon?"
"Well I have to admit....I enjoy having you in my mouth....you're the squirmiest little thing and you're pretty tasty too...."
She was blushing now....
"And I love being in your mouth too Master Dr....Daryl!!!"
"Why don't you climb up onto my tongue right now Dee?"
"I thought you'd never ask!!!!"














1 comment: