Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Challenge

His hand was invisible to me until she pulled her dress up.....and as his hands roamed freely over her body....feeling her satiny skin and teasing her through the lingerie I had picked out for her to wear....even as she gasped in arousal....he kept his eyes locked on me!!!!
It was as if he thought I would challenge him.....as if I would get up off my knees,  strip off my own dress and lingerie and suddenly challenge him as a man.....
Maybe if I was a man....but sissies kneel and accept and submit....that's just what we do....that's what I'm good at!!!














1 comment:

  1. agli uomini piace accarezzare spogliare le piccole trav eleganti come noi...e poi agli uomini piace comandarci ed allora ci chiedono di metterci in ginocchio per soddisfare il loro senso di mascolinità...e noi siamo contentissime di accontentarli...loro non lo sanno ma siamo noi femminucce a comandare i giochi a loro insaputa !!! siamo maialine!!! grazie amore baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete