Friday, July 1, 2016

Submission

Gagged because he has no interest in anything I have to say....he bends me over....removing any doubt from my mind about his intentions!!!! My short skirt is pushed aside and my small lacy panties are pulled down revealing my most intimate....my most private area to him!!!!
I feel so small and vulnerable....he can see my chastity but that's not what he wants....he's a man and men want to fuck....and as he steps closer behind me.....oh god I just can't wait!!!!











1 comment:

  1. amore che scena meravigliosa che commento erotico sei divina !!! mi fanno impazzire gli uomini che non hanno fretta ma ti sanno conquistare fare loro dominarti piano piano e poi quando ti sfilano le mutandine dalle natiche allora non desideri altro che essere posseduta con forza con tanto ardore...adoro essere trattata come una piccola docile femminuccia !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete