Friday, July 22, 2016

Take Care of It Kaaren

We had settled down for a night of cuddling and we were both surprised when he showed up at our door! He'd obviously had a few cocktails and was looking for a little fun with my wife but she was having none of it!
"I'm not some whore that services men who show up unannounced and drunk!!!"
"You're absolutely right Sweetheart, what do you want to do about him?"
 You can blow him and send him on his way Kaaren, he's always raving about how well you do it!!!!"
"Wait....what?"
"Just suck him off and get him out of here....I want to spend the night cuddling with my sweet Sissy!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
10 minutes later she helped me clean up and we got under the covers and giggled like girls as he stumbled to the door!"












1 comment:

  1. ospiti improvvisi che devi ospitare ancora non mi è capitato...certo sarebbe bello usare casa come un albergo dove gli ospiti vanno e vengono e dove noi diamo uno speciale servizio in camera con me sissy-maid al servizio dei clienti...!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete