Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Don't Be Scared

"I know he's big Sissy.....and it really hurt when he took my ass....but after a little while....oh my god I've never felt anything like it and I lost count of how many orgasms I had!!! After that I knew I wanted you to feel it too!!!!! Don't be scared Sissy.....I'm going to lube you up so well for him that he'll slip right into you.....and I'll be here holding your hands too Baby....I want to see your face as he fucks you....I'm so excited Baby....I mean how many women get to watch their sissy husband take his first big black cock?"


1 comment:

  1. io di grosso e nero fino ad ora ho preso nel mio culo solo dei cetrioli ed una melanzana...ma sogno da sempre di essere posseduta da ragazzi neri con grandi e duri e saporiti cazzi che quando si infilano piano tra le mie natiche mi aprano e mi facciano sentire finalmente una vera sissy...per poi gustarmeli tutti lucidi e venosi tra le mani e d in bocca !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete